The Jam Jar Cleanse
This soothing sipper is a healthy alternative to summer cocktails.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
SERVINGS: 1 cocktail glass (serves 1)
4 oz. Jam Jar Sweet White
1½ tbsp honey
½ tbsp hot water
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
pinch of cayenne (optional)
1. Place the honey and hot water in a glass; stir until the honey is dissolved.
2. Add lemon juice, cayenne and Sweet White and stir well (or shake).
3. Serve over a large square ice cube.
3. Garnish with the lemon slice and mint sprig.
4. Drizzle the top with additional honey if desired.