Summer has come, and it will be gone before we know it. In the daily grind of our crazy lives, it’s all too often time passes by without hopeful plans being met. We, here at Jam Jar, want to ensure that those summer ideas you envisioned (in the spring) come true. If May, June, and July have passed without a get-together of friends and loved ones, we have come up with a foolproof guide to make it happen easily!
What You’ll Need:
– E-invitation sent out ASAP
– An outdoor open space (backyard, roof top, etc.)
– Hanging lights and candles for ambiance
– Music – preferably some you can dance to
– Table decorated with seasonal flowers
– Easy to dispose plates & utensils
– Pitcher & assorted fruit for Sweet Shiraz sangria – make the night before
– Chilled Jam Jar Sweet White
– Cocktail tumblers, or glassware of your choice
And last but not least, just a quick trip to the grocery store for an easy to create and manage menu. These light and refreshing bites will fill your guests up without weighing them down. And of course, leave enough room to enjoy the delicious Sweet Shiraz Sangria and crisp Sweet White!