Holiday Cherry Bombs
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
SERVINGS: Jar of Cherries
Cherries with stems
Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
1 cup white chocolate chips
red, white, and green sanding sugar
1. Soak cherries in Sweet Shiraz for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Remove cherries and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
3. Dip each cherry two-thirds of the way into the melted white chocolate, twisting it slightly to help the chocolate stick.
4. Dip the cherry in red, green, or white sanding sugar, coating it halfway up the white chocolate coating.
5. Chill in fridge 20 minutes before serving.
Categories : Cocktails