Start Date: July 2018
Position: Jam Jar Brand Ambassador (NJ)
Are you full of positivity, enjoy wine, and love meeting new people? Jam Jar Wines is looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals in New Jersey for our Brand Ambassador team to conduct tastings at leading retail stores and at various wine events.
Brand Ambassadors (BA’s) are hourly-paid roles for executing tasting scheduled in the evenings or over weekend days. Some may last 2-3 hours, or there may be a multiple day, full-days event that needs BA’s.
Responsibilities: Jam Jar BA’s serve as the face and voice of Jam Jar. The BA’s objective is to increase awareness and sales through active customer interaction. Secondary objectives may include engaging with store-managers and event organizers to establish key relationships and build awareness of and interest in the Jam Jar brand. Primarily at various Jam Jar sponsored consumer events such as in-store tastings, festivals, community outreaches and other local happenings. Jam Jar will provide the necessary training, tools, and supplies to ensure each Ambassador is educated on the wines, and well equipped with product and any related materials to make the events as successful (by selling as many bottles) as possible.
Qualities We Look for In Successful Ambassadors:
- Enthusiasm about Jam Jar and ability to authentically connect with consumers – expressing the true spirit of Jam Jar.
- Ability to educate consumers about every aspect of Jam Jar
- Connectivity with consumers via our various social media profiles
- Ensure activation space looks clean and neat, but additionally engaging and fun
- Organize and execute events in a timely professional fashion
- Continually contribute feedback and ideas on improvements for Jam Jar events, and share what consumers connecting with.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
- Must live the NJ/NY area
- Must have or will obtain an NJ TIPS alcohol certified permit
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Display a passion for the brand and/or wine
- Be extremely personable, outgoing, organized, creative, and highly motivated as well as accountable and responsible
- Be able to excel at working independently with minimal oversight
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in social environments
- Be decently versed in wine and/or willing to learn during our trainings
- Possess strong communication and writing skills
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Jam Jar Brand Ambassador” in your email.
In your cover letter, applicants should please answer the following questions:
- Why Jam Jar Wines? What appeals to you about this brand/opportunity?
- What impact do you think you can have with the brand (in terms of sales, social media engagement, work with our retail customers, other?)?
- What are your mid-term and long-term goals, both personally and professionally? We love getting to know our Ambassadors, and help them as best we can towards their dreams, wherever their career or educational path leads them.
Accepted applicants will be asked to train either in person at our Manhattan office (reimbursable with receipt, in your first scheduled and completed tasting payment) or over the phone. Training will take about 1 hour, and upon successful completion of our training program, you’ll be given access to our event calendars to confirm dates in which you are available. From there, we will be sure to provide you with all necessary event supplies such as any collateral, tasting cups, giveaways as needed, along with a table cloth and Ambassador t-shirt (standard wear/fare) that are to be returned if your Ambassador tenure ends.
Categories : blog